Wednesday, October 14, 2009

University Application

I am appreciated and loved by many individuals. I go to Africa every six months helping build homes and provide better living conditions for children. Even though you're only allowed to take two pieces of luggage on the airline for each passenger, i buy an extra four tickets so i can take ten pieces of luggage all together filled with food and goodies to supply the children with healthy food that will strengthen their muscles faster than you know it since the food is specifically packaged and supplied from Canada. The amount of inventory I bring to Africa, people think that half of the food is cooked by me. Considering this, I got the top third chef award in Australia.

My beautiful looks and personality is attracted to so many people, that I won the Miss World Pageant Award in 2008. I can speak twelve different languages, and just to help children learn multiple languages, I flew to Germany, Tokyo and Singapore to help children learn to speak at least six different languages. I have driven a plane without any instructions or guidance, and I landed it better than many experienced pilots. I own Lamborghini Dealership's in ninety-five countries in the world, and every month I help suffering families all across the world by providing them with one of my Lamborghini's.

When I'm walking downtown in New York City, I've got all the homeless people surrounding me and begging me to give them some money, but my logical answer to them every time is "Go get a job!". When I look at myself, I see an artist or designer. I have sketched out my own line of clothing that companies such as Teen Vogue, Elle, Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton have looked at. They chose me to design their Spring 2009 look. As you see make-up brands such as Estee Lauder, Mac or Dior. I have now created my own called "D-Wal". Lipstick to eyeshadow to bronzer has all gone globally and is being sold everywhere! Just by the greatness and intelligence of my mind, I have been chosen by multiple companies to sell them my designs, clothing and make-up. But yet, have never attended university.

1 comment:

  1. Good blogs. Lots of detail. Ideas are creative. Your work shows evidence of proofreading. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete