Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SUPERPOWER!

England, Austrilia, Bahamas, Tokyo, Germany! If i had any superpower, it would be to have the superpower of teleporting. I would travel all across the world, place to place. Going to different places in the world and see'ing how everything looks in real life, instead of learning about different religions through a text book. However, looking at pictures of the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower of France, learning about the Roman Empire and the Chillingham Castle in England is not as exciting as it would be to go and see those places in person. Looking at all the vintage paintings, cars, clothing and much more would fascinate and interest you more because you're learning how each generation is changing time to time.

2 comments:

  1. Teleportation! Awesome superpower :D
    The introduction draws me in, you end strongly, and you list all the benefits that teleporting can offer me if I were to, somehow, obtain this fictional ability :P Well done!
    Not much to improve, just a few typos (Austrilia, see'ing, i), diction could be expanded but it is just the first assignment, no biggie. And the end switches from 1st to 2nd person.. but I think mine does that too... I'ma go check that out.
    Awesome job, Robin! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tia as your post does switch from 1st person to 2nd person, but other than that it is well thought out. As I have said before in other blogs, a lot of people want this power and I am honestly getting bored with having to read about wanting to move from one place to another. BUT! I will comment that you wanting to be able to experience different religions by actually going to those places is a pretty interesting reason for wanting the power. Interesting.

    -Arlene

    ReplyDelete